Is postgresql 9.1.* supporting plpython with python 2.*

От Leger Bertrand
Тема Is postgresql 9.1.* supporting plpython with python 2.*
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi, I’m trying to setup plpython on my machine but get message :

[WARNING  ] CREATE EXTENSION plpythonu

            ERREUR:  n'a pas pu accéder au fichier « $libdir/plpython2 » : No such file or directory

In libdir I only get plpython3.dll

depends22_x86 tells me it relies on python32.dll, which isn’t installed on my machine because I wish to use python 2.6.

Is there any chance to get support for plain old python ?

Sincerly

Bertrand.