Re: Is postgresql 9.1.* supporting plpython with python 2.*

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Is postgresql 9.1.* supporting plpython with python 2.*
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/13/2012 03:23 AM, Leger Bertrand wrote:
> Hi, I’m trying to setup plpython on my machine but get message :
>
> [WARNING  ] CREATE EXTENSION plpythonu
>
>              ERREUR:  n'a pas pu accéder au fichier « $libdir/plpython2
> » : No such file or directory
>
> In libdir I only get plpython3.dll
>
> depends22_x86
> <file:///P:\Mes%20Documents\Downloads\depends22_x86%20(1).zip>tells me
> it relies on python32.dll, which isn’t installed on my machine because I
> wish to use python 2.6.
>
> Is there any chance to get support for plain old python ?

I going to assume you are using the One Click Installer from Enterprise
DB. If so you may want to bring this up on their forum on installer
issue, see link below.:

http://forums.enterprisedb.com/forums/show/9.page

There is a thread already that discusses the issue:

http://forums.enterprisedb.com/posts/list/2878.page#10732

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com