Re: Getting a sample data set.

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: Getting a sample data set.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 18 Jan 2011, at 23:03, Raymond O'Donnell wrote:

>>> I suppose you meant particular? Yes, definitely. Although I'm sure
>>> some would find it peculiar as well :)
>>
>> Actually, "peculiar to" is perfectly correct here, though a bit
>> old-fashioned.  According to my dictionary, it originally meant
>
> That's a phrase we use in this part of the world also.... or maybe it's
> just what I learnt from my mother. :-)

I can't really comment on that, I'm Dutch. English is but my second language. This usage of peculiar is just peculiar
tome. But, I've learned something new from you guys, so thanks for that. I'll probably be pestering some British
friendswith it in the coming days :)

Talk about getting off-topic... I didn't get the impression anyone did mind though.

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.

!DSPAM:737,4d362a8a11702229214598!