Re: Files on their way

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Files on their way
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 04:43 AM, Andreas Grabmüller wrote:

> Well, I have uploaded it, it's just not really working ;)
> http://wwwdevel2.postgresql.org/en/index.htm
>
> Didn't you get the (private) mail I sent you some hours ago about this?

It was in my inbox when I woke up this morning. Sorry I didn't get back
to you sooner. I live in Tokyo, and am usually active on the web
between midnight and 2am local time.

> Not sure if it's my fault or a problem with the files you sent me, but
> I got the following files:

<snip/>

> I kicked the ones with 0.07 KB (there was only some garbage in them,
> might be a problem with my email program) and uploaded the others, the
> result is what you see online now...

As I mentioned in the email I sent with the tgz package, I don't think
there's anything crucial in the small extra files. Annoying, though,
and I'll try to eliminate them in the future.

Michael

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: