Re: Files on their way

От Andreas Grabmüller
Тема Re: Files on their way
Дата
Re: Files on their way  (Michael Glaesemann <grzm@myrealbox.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Well, I have uploaded it, it's just not really working ;)
http://wwwdevel2.postgresql.org/en/index.htm

Didn't you get the (private) mail I sent you some hours ago about this?

Not sure if it's my fault or a problem with the files you sent me, but I got the following files:

page.php (0.07KB)
page.php (16.97KB)
basic.bottom.php (0.07KB)
basic.bottom.php (0.97KB)
basic.left.php (0.07KB)
basic.left.php (3.94KB)
basic.right.php (0.07KB)
basic.right.php (2.53KB)
basic.top.php (0.07KB)
basic.top.php (2.07KB)
postgresql.css (0.07KB)
postgresql.css (4.99KB)
index.html (0.07KB)
index.html (2.49KB)

I kicked the ones with 0.07 KB (there was only some garbage in them, might be a problem with my email program) and
uploadedthe others, the result is what you see online now...

Could you maybe send me the files as a zip/rar/tar/tgz file, this may help avoid corruptions...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

----- Original-Nachricht -----