Re: What's special about 1916-10-01 02:25:20? Odd jump in internal timestamptz representation

От Alistair Bayley
Тема Re: What's special about 1916-10-01 02:25:20? Odd jump in internal timestamptz representation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Oh, you didn't say you were on Windows

I did, but it was buried in the first paragraph...

> Magnus, did you have a specific reason for choosing Europe/Dublin,
> or was it just alphabetically first?  Europe/London looks at least
> marginally closer to what one would think "GMT" means:

Does it have to be a specific city? I'd rather it just chose GMT.

Alistair

Сообщение: Re: Performance of the listen command
Сообщение: Re: Performance of the listen command