Re: Broken python3-psycopg2 for F24 / PG 9.6

От Oskari Saarenmaa
Тема Re: Broken python3-psycopg2 for F24 / PG 9.6
Дата
Re: Broken python3-psycopg2 for F24 / PG 9.6  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
28.09.2016, 13:09, Devrim Gündüz kirjoitti:
> On Tue, 2016-09-27 at 00:20 +0300, Oskari Saarenmaa wrote:
>> Ok, installing the -debug package makes it work.  Apparently the .so is
>> in the debug package for some reason.  It has nothing to do with debug
>> functionality though, it should be moved to the main package.
>
> That file is generated with python3-debug command, so I think that is the best
> place to push it, right?

The .so is generated by "setup.py build" and should be included in the
main package as it's done in the upstream Fedora package.  The main
package is unusable without the .so file in it.

Currently just enabling the PGDG repo and running "dnf upgrade" on a
Fedora 24 system breaks all existing Python 3 applications depending on
psycopg2.

/ Oskari

Сообщение: Re: SkyTools for 9.6 repository
Сообщение: Re: SkyTools for 9.6 repository