Re: Broken python3-psycopg2 for F24 / PG 9.6

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Broken python3-psycopg2 for F24 / PG 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Oskari,

On Wed, 2016-09-28 at 13:15 +0300, Oskari Saarenmaa wrote:

> The .so is generated by "setup.py build" and should be included in the
> main package as it's done in the upstream Fedora package.  The main
> package is unusable without the .so file in it.
>
> Currently just enabling the PGDG repo and running "dnf upgrade" on a
> Fedora 24 system breaks all existing Python 3 applications depending on
> psycopg2.

I think I fixed the issue in spec file -- it seems I missed one file in the
main package as you wrote. That caused the breakage.

So, pushed new packages (2.6.2-3) to repositories. They will sync in next hour.

Thanks for your patience and help.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ