Re: PGCLIENTENCODING behavior of current CVS source

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PGCLIENTENCODING behavior of current CVS source
Дата
Список pgsql-general
guenter strubinsky <strubinsky@acm.org> writes:
> ... I've been in this list
> (on and off) since more than 3 years now. I was either off or this is
> the first time that people forget their basic communication skills
> (assuming they had those skills ever)

None of this is coming from actual list members.  As far as I can tell,
it's just one net.kook who has decided to try to disrupt the list by
forging bogus mail that appears to come from list members (at least
to the list 'bot it looks that way --- you can tell the stuff is phony
by comparing the Received: headers to real mail from those people).

Ignore it, and the child will eventually get bored and go away.  As long
as people keep rising to the bait, though, he'll probably keep trolling.