Re: PGCLIENTENCODING behavior of current CVS source

От guenter strubinsky
Тема Re: PGCLIENTENCODING behavior of current CVS source
Дата
Список pgsql-general
No problem, I replied to save typing the email addresses and forgot to remove the subject!

You are fine +  I apologize! I just got sooo tired of the 'professionalism' that  seems to take over and you were 'the lucky winner' whom I abused as the address template.. I've been in this list (on and off) since more than 3 years now. I was either off or this is the first time that people forget their basic communication skills (assuming they had those skills ever)

gs

Weiping wrote:
guenter strubinsky wrote:

I hate to ask for a restriction of the 1st ammendment, but the life of many colleagues and mine would be much easier if those racists and idiots would not waste our bandwidth.Nobody but them is -to my beliefs- interested in their flaming each other.

Please knock them off the board.

pardon, but what's the problem of my post, or it's yours?

--

With kind regards

signature

günter strubinsky
email: strubinsky@acm.org
Web: http://www.itcons.us

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" Benjamin Franklin

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: How to deal with almost recurring data?
Сообщение: Re: How to deal with almost recurring data?