Re: Exclude certain application pgaudit logging?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Exclude certain application pgaudit logging?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/6/24 10:18 AM, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> On 2/6/24 10:11 AM, Ron Johnson wrote:
>> Currently, we use Object audit logging to capture all READ access to
>> columns FOO_1, FOO_2 and FOO_3 in table BAR.SCRABBLE.  (They are the
>> three columns have PII data.)
>

> Using what audit software?

Memo to self, read subject line.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Christophe Pettus
Сообщение: Re: Exclude certain application pgaudit logging?
От: Marcelo Marques
Сообщение: Re: Yum Update nothing provides libarmadillo.so.12()(64bit) needed by gdal36-libs-3.6.4-6PGDG.rhel9.x86_64 from pgdg-common