Re: xlog patches reviewed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: xlog patches reviewed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Mikheev, Vadim" <vmikheev@SECTORBASE.COM> writes:
> but it's hard to notice eg misprints in 44K file -:)
> I think we should apply patches and hard test
> recovering for a few days (power off/pg_ctl -m i stop
> with dozens update transactions).

OK.  I haven't finished putting together an xlog-reset utility quite
yet, but I will go ahead and apply what I have.

CAUTION TO ONLOOKERS: if you update from CVS after I make this patch,
you will need to initdb!!  Wait around for the log-reset utility if you
are running a database you don't want to initdb.  I should have that in
another day or so.