Re: Vacuum Full not clean the table

От Holger Jakobs
Тема Re: Vacuum Full not clean the table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Am 07.02.23 um 19:45 schrieb Erik Serrano:
Thank you very much Holger  for answering, I'll tell you... regarding your question about whether it has enough provisioned space to be able to do the vacuum, yes... yes it does.
Regarding your indication of the version we are working on, I know that 9.2 is out of all support and that its update is imminent... But that's how it is right now and I have to deal with it...

For this reason, I appreciate that you can even guide me to see what is happening or could have happened regarding the end of the process without the expected result, which is cleaning the table.

Thank you in advance for your help

Erik R. Serrano Saavedra
Ingeniero de Sistemas Informáticos
      Data Base Administrator