Re: meson: Stop using deprecated way getting path of files

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: meson: Stop using deprecated way getting path of files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Tristan Partin" <tristan@neon.tech> writes:
> On Fri Dec 1, 2023 at 12:16 PM CST, Tristan Partin wrote:
>>> Ok, so what I found is that we still have build farm animals using
>>> Python 3.4, specifically the AIX machines. There was also at least one
>>> Python 3.5 user too. Note that this was a manual check.

> I think I'll probably work on a tool for querying information out of the
> build farm tonight to make tasks like this much more automated.

Not sure what you were using, but are you aware that SQL access to the
buildfarm database is available to project members?  My own stock
approach to checking on this sort of thing is like

select * from
(select sysname, snapshot, unnest(string_to_array(log_text, E'\n')) as l
    from build_status_log join snapshots using (sysname, snapshot)
    where log_stage = 'configure.log') ss
where l like 'checking for builtin %'