Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL general discussions list - 2010 Thread:Wikipedia entry - AmigaOS port - error?

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL general discussions list - 2010 Thread:Wikipedia entry - AmigaOS port - error?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/13/2017 10:06 PM, Scott Marlowe wrote:
I am pretty sure it is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_relational_database_management_systems#Operating_system_support

PostgreSQL      Yes     Yes     Yes     Yes     Yes     Yes (MorphOS)[24]

Oh man, 2005's versuin 6.3.2.  It's more of a historical oddity than a
version I'd ever wanna run. Isn't there some way to get gnuc etc
running on an amiga and then work on direct support of the platform if
that's what you want? I'd think paying a well known amiga hacker to
port it would be a worthwhile investment.

indeed, a 12 year old one-time port to an obscure platform which is at best a historical oddity does no one any favors.  if its not supported and reasonably current, it might as well not exist.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL general discussions list - 2010 Thread: Wikipedia entry - AmigaOS port - error?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL general discussions list - 2010 Thread:Wikipedia entry - AmigaOS port - error?