RE: BUG #15078: Unable to receive data from WAL Stream Error

От Kolla, Mahesh
Тема RE: BUG #15078: Unable to receive data from WAL Stream Error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Tom,

We got information from network team saying that  primary and standby are communicating through a switch ,there is no
firewallat all

Please let me know why we are getting below associated LOGS saying invalid resource manager   with the FATAL message
Unableto receive data from WAL Stream Error as well. It looks like  a bug

> sh: dev/null: No such file or directory
> sh: dev/null: No such file or directory < 2018-02-19 01:37:48.860 CST
> > LOG:  invalid resource manager ID 48 at
> 15/2D69E848

Thank you
Mahesh Kolla