Re: BUG #15078: Unable to receive data from WAL Stream Error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15078: Unable to receive data from WAL Stream Error
Дата
RE: BUG #15078: Unable to receive data from WAL Stream Error
Список pgsql-bugs
"Kolla, Mahesh" <Mahesh.Kolla@transunion.com> writes:
> Thank you for the response. Primary is accepting the ssl connections .Stand by is in sync with primary all the time
butwe receive FATALS sometimes 3 to 4 times a day which make us worry if having any data corruption

I doubt this is a PG bug; it sounds more like a networking problem.
Maybe there's a router or firewall in between that is timing out your
connections too easily.  If you can't adjust the network infrastructure,
you could try enabling TCP keepalives (with a shorter repeat
interval than the default) on the replication connections.

От: "Kolla, Mahesh"
Сообщение: RE: BUG #15078: Unable to receive data from WAL Stream Error
От: "Kolla, Mahesh"
Сообщение: RE: BUG #15078: Unable to receive data from WAL Stream Error