Unable to connect Postgres using psql while postgres is alreadyrunning.

От Dinesh Chandra 12108
Тема Unable to connect Postgres using psql while postgres is alreadyrunning.
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Hi Expert,

After restarting PostgreSQL Server, I am unable to connect postgres from putty, I am getting error

psql: could not connect to server: No such file or directory

While postgres is already running and also I am able to connect databases from PGAdmin tool but not from command prompt.

Software-postgresql-9.3

Os-Centos

Regards,

Dinesh Chandra

|Database administrator (Oracle/PostgreSQL)| Cyient Ltd. Noida.

Mobile: +91-9953975849 | Ext 1078 |dinesh.chandra@cyient.com

Plot No. 7, NSEZ, Phase-II ,Noida-Dadri Road, Noida - 201 305,India.

DISCLAIMER:

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Check all attachments for viruses before opening them. All views or opinions presented in this e-mail are those of the author and may not reflect the opinion of Cyient or those of our affiliates.