Re: Cannot connect to remote postgres using php

От Dimitris Sakellarios
Тема Re: Cannot connect to remote postgres using php
Дата
Список pgsql-php

Dear Archana hi,

Follow below:

Step0

Make sure you have no firewall between you (php server root ip) and the server that blocks requests.

If this is OK then:

Step1

Inside postgresql.conf make sure you have set the listen IP and listen port of your server and this will be the port you connect with php pg_connect

Step2

Inside pg_hda.conf configure the hosts you will allow connection either as trusted or md5

Typically bellow will allow all to connect

hostnossl    all         all         0.0.0.0/0          trust

Below will allow all to connect using username and password (but before have the first rule enabled to create remotely the users)

hostnossl    all         all         0.0.0.0/0          md5

Step3    restart Pgsql server to grand the new setting.

BR,

Sakellarios Dimitris

Telesuite ltd Telecommunication and Internet Services

Address : T. Sofouli 14, Post Code 16344, Ilioupoli - Athens, Greece

T.: +30 211 760 1300 F.: +30 211 176 9999 M.: +30 6982 550 850 e-mail: dimitris.sakellarios@telesuite.gr  url: http://www.telesuite.gr