Re: Wordpress & PostgreSQL ...

От Ashley Moran
Тема Re: Wordpress & PostgreSQL ...
Дата
Re: Wordpress & PostgreSQL ...  ("Nikolay Samokhvalov" <samokhvalov@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 30 Oct 2006, at 06:15, Nikolay Samokhvalov wrote:

> Could you please give some example of such "inspired by MySQL features
> of PHP design"?

Sorry... perhaps I should have wrapped my comment in <sarcasm
bitterness="10"/> </sarcarsm> to make it more clear what I meant.  I
didn't mean that MySQL literally inspired features of PHP (maybe it
did?) - just that the <sarcasm bitterness="10"/>clean, elegant nature
of PHP seems taken from MySQL</sarcarsm>.

Ashley

Сообщение: Re: postgresql books and convertion utilities
Сообщение: Re: postgresql books and convertion utilities