Re: Invalid byte sequence

От Holger Jakobs
Тема Re: Invalid byte sequence
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Then have a look at the line 377617 and check whether its content is important. The following command shows the line on the terminal. Loading it into an interactive editor seems not to be an option due to the size of the file

sed -n '377617 p; 377617 q' /outputfile.csv
Then you can decide what to do.