Re: pgadmin server-status does not display

От Walter Nordmann
Тема Re: pgadmin server-status does not display
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi dave
> That's basically what I get as well. Note that the file you're having
> issues with is ui_ConfigWindow.h which is actually auto-generated. In
> the Makefile that's created by qmake, I have the following to create
> that. What do you get?
>
> ui_ConfigWindow.h: ConfigWindow.ui
>          /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/uic ConfigWindow.ui -o
> ui_ConfigWindow.h
i got the same:

ui_ConfigWindow.h: ConfigWindow.ui    /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/uic ConfigWindow.ui -o
ui_ConfigWindow.h

and of this:

/********************************************************************************
** Form generated from reading UI file 'ConfigWindow.ui'
**
** Created by: Qt User Interface Compiler version 4.8.7
**
** WARNING! All changes made in this file will be lost when recompiling
UI file!
********************************************************************************/

#ifndef UI_CONFIGWINDOW_H
#define UI_CONFIGWINDOW_H

#include <QtCore/QVariant>
#include <QtGui/QAction>
#include <QtGui/QApplication>
#include <QtGui/QButtonGroup>
#include <QtGui/QDialog>
#include <QtGui/QDialogButtonBox>
#include <QtGui/QFormLayout>
#include <QtGui/QHeaderView>
#include <QtGui/QLabel>
#include <QtGui/QLineEdit>
#include <QtGui/QVBoxLayout>

STRANGE: looks like 4.8.7 and not 5.6 !!  using the wrong compiler?
4.8.7 plus 5.6 are installed.

i think i should deinstall 4.8.7-dev, ok?

btw: in 4.8 QtGui/QAction does exist.

Regards
walter