Re: 7.4beta1 build problem on unixware

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.4beta1 build problem on unixware
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> Ok, with using OUR src/port/getaddrinfo.c (by #undef'ing HAVE_GETADDRINFO
> and adding getaddrinfo.o to Makefile.global's LIBOBJS, it works again.

> We need to devise a configure test for broken/old getaddrinfo()'s.

That seems Turing-complete in general :-(.

It may well be that the problem is not so much that your getaddrinfo
doesn't work, as that we're not interfacing to it correctly.  Which of
the macros in src/include/getaddrinfo.h are actually being absorbed from
the system headers, and which are we using our own values for?

Сообщение: Re: getting confused parsing ACLITEMS...
Сообщение: Re: getting confused parsing ACLITEMS...