Re: 7.4beta1 build problem on unixware

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: 7.4beta1 build problem on unixware
Дата
Re: 7.4beta1 build problem on unixware  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

--On Saturday, August 09, 2003 15:15:05 -0500 Larry Rosenman
<ler@lerctr.org> wrote:

> --On Saturday, August 09, 2003 12:31:14 -0400 Tom Lane
> <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
>> Kurt Roeckx <Q@ping.be> writes:
>>> If they don't have it defined, it's not going to do what we
>>> expect and we might be better of using our replacement functions.
>>
>> We will if we don't find struct addrinfo.  See notes at top of
>> getaddrinfo.h.
>>
>>             regards, tom lane
> and it BREAKS on UnixWare.  I can connect on unix domain sockets, but NOT
> on an IP socket.
>
> I'm futzing with #undef'ing HAVE_GETADDRINFO for a test.
Ok, with using OUR src/port/getaddrinfo.c (by #undef'ing HAVE_GETADDRINFO
and
adding getaddrinfo.o to Makefile.global's LIBOBJS, it works again.

We need to devise a configure test for broken/old getaddrinfo()'s.

LER

От: Larry Rosenman
Сообщение: Re: 7.4beta1 build problem on unixware
От: ohp@pyrenet.fr
Сообщение: Re: 7.4beta1 build problem on unixware