A request about pgAdmin

От Igor Kozlov
Тема A request about pgAdmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dear pgAdmin developers,

First of all I would like to express my gratitude for the very fine
product that you have made.
I have downloaded the last pgAdmin 1.6 RC1 and I am pleased to see many
good changes.

I apply to you just to ask about one thing that I thought would be nice
to have in pgAdmin.

It's all about View filtered rows feature.
I have applied a filter to my table and changed values in some rows.
Then I found out that pgAdmin has altered all the rows in spite of the
applied filter (Not only those that were shown on the screen).
I find it confusing and therefore I take a liberty to write this mail
to you.
In my opinion it would be nice if pgAdmin could change the values in
the rows taking into account the applied filter.

Sorry if my request is silly.

Look forward to hear from you.

Sincerely, Igor

--