Re: Postgres 8.4.20 seqfault on RHEL 6.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres 8.4.20 seqfault on RHEL 6.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dave Johansen <davejohansen@gmail.com> writes:
> Also, could this be caused by an issue or misuse of libpq/libpqxx in our
> application? If so, is there someway that we could turn on some sort of
> logging logging to see the queries or at least connections that we opening
> when or just before the crash happened?

A client should not be able to crash the server.  (Ideally, anyway...)

As for logging, log_statements = all ought to help, though it might be
verbose.

Сообщение: Re: Postgres 8.4.20 seqfault on RHEL 6.4
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 8.4.20 seqfault on RHEL 6.4