Re: [HACKERS] segfault in HEAD when too many nested functions call

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [HACKERS] segfault in HEAD when too many nested functions call
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On July 24, 2017 7:10:19 AM GMT+01:00, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
>On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 01:04:10PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
>> Ok, I'll flesh out the patch till Thursday.  But I do think we're
>going
>> to have to do something about the back branches, too.
>
>This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.
>Kindly send
>a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent
>status
>update.  Refer to the policy on open item ownership:
>https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com

I sent out a note fleshed out patch last week, which Tom reviewed. Planning to update it to address that review today
ortomorrow.

Andres

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Oddity in error handling of constraint violation inExecConstraints for partitioned tables
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Oddity in error handling of constraint violation inExecConstraints for partitioned tables