Re: [HACKERS] segfault in HEAD when too many nested functions call

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: [HACKERS] segfault in HEAD when too many nested functions call
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 01:04:10PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> Ok, I'll flesh out the patch till Thursday.  But I do think we're going
> to have to do something about the back branches, too.

This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
update.  Refer to the policy on open item ownership:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com