Re: --single-transaction hack to pg_upgrade does not work

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: --single-transaction hack to pg_upgrade does not work
Дата
Re: --single-transaction hack to pg_upgrade does not work
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2012-12-01 12:14:37 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> It could do with some comments ;-)

> Hehe, yes. Hopefully this version has enough of that.

Hm, maybe too many --- I don't really think it's necessary for utility.c
to provide a redundant explanation of what's happening.

Committed with adjustments --- mainly, the
TransactionIdIsCurrentTransactionId test was flat out wrong, because it
would accept a parent transaction ID as well as a subcommitted
subtransaction ID.  We could safely allow the latter, but I don't think
it's worth the trouble to add another xact.c test function.

Сообщение: Re: --single-transaction hack to pg_upgrade does not work
Сообщение: Re: --single-transaction hack to pg_upgrade does not work