Re: Add necessary package list to ldap TAP's README

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Add necessary package list to ldap TAP's README
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 06:59:36PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> No, but it needs some adjustments.  I'll go fix what I checked.

> c992dca2 did not change anything about ldap packages.  Are the ones
> listed for RHEL and FreeBSD correct?

No, that patch was more-or-less-unrelated cleanup.  The question is still
open about what we want to list as required packages here.  It seems
somewhat reasonable to assume that people have already managed to build
with the option of interest (eg --with-ldap) before they come to these
test suites ... or am I wrong about that?