Re: simple tool for building web forms

От jcvlz
Тема Re: simple tool for building web forms
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Roberts, Jon <Jon.Roberts@asurion.com> wrote:
> http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/postgresql/
>
> I've used the PHP Code Generator with great success for simple stuff
> like you describe.  You could then write a function to do email
> notifications or whatever you want.
>

> Jon

I too would recommend PHP.  For simple forms, there really isn't much
to it, and can easily be integrated with an existing site.

If you're looking to a more complex tool, I would recommend any one of
the popular Content Management Systems (CMSs).  I've had success with
many but have been using Drupal lately, combined with the OSS /
flash-based, Flex framework.

As far a proprietary software, www.businessobjects.com is quite
popular with the corporate industry.

jcvlz