Re: simple tool for building web forms

От Ron Peterson
Тема Re: simple tool for building web forms
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2008-07-02_12:22:51-0400 jcvlz <jcvlz@jcvlz.com>:
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Roberts, Jon <Jon.Roberts@asurion.com> wrote:
> > http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/postgresql/
> >
> > I've used the PHP Code Generator with great success for simple stuff
> > like you describe.  You could then write a function to do email
> > notifications or whatever you want.

> If you're looking to a more complex tool, I would recommend any one of
> the popular Content Management Systems (CMSs).  I've had success with
> many but have been using Drupal lately, combined with the OSS /
> flash-based, Flex framework.

Thanks guys.

I'm familiar with these tools, but they are solving a different problem.
I want something *end users* can use to produce their own *simple* web
forms.  The best solution I've found so far is Zoho Creator:

http://creator.zoho.com/

I'm not finding any similar good F/OSS tool in the same space.

--
Ron Peterson
Network & Systems Manager