Re: Default setting for enable_hashagg_disk

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Default setting for enable_hashagg_disk
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2020-07-27 at 11:30 -0700, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> The v4-0001-Remove-hashagg_avoid_disk_plan-GUC.patch changes are
> surprisingly complicated. It would be nice if you could take a look
> at
> that aspect (or confirm that it's included in your review).

I noticed that one of the conditionals, "cheapest_total_path != NULL",
was already redundant with the outer conditional before your patch. I
guess that was just a mistake which your patch corrects along the way?

Anyway, the patch looks good to me. We can have a separate discussion
about pessimizing the costing, if necessary.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis