Re: windows config.pl question

От Dmitry Markman
Тема Re: windows config.pl question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
cl -help works the same

on z: or on c:

and it’s equivalent to the output of cl /? from c:

Z:\>cat cl_out.txt | grep favor
/O1 maximum optimizations (favor space) /O2 maximum optimizations (favor speed)
/Os favor code space                    /Ot favor code speed
/Ox optimizations (favor speed)
/favor:<blend|AMD64|INTEL64|ATOM> select processor to optimize for, one of:

where cl_out.txt is result  cl -help > cl_out.txt