Re: Backing up and restoring a database with the SELinux pg_user problem.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Backing up and restoring a database with the SELinux pg_user problem.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Joseph Kiniry <kiniry@acm.org> writes:
> Does anyone have any suggestions on this problem? How can I recreate
> pg_user?

Sure, just run the CREATE VIEW command executed by initdb; it's in the
initdb shell script.  Note that all the objects created that way (with
"postgres <<EOF" shell constructs) will be missing --- you'll likely
find you have to create some more missing bits too.

FWIW, I think that the latest selinux-policy and postgresql RPMs should
fix this problem.