Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: parameter type is unknown error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: parameter type is unknown error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
=?UTF-8?Q?G=C3=BCnce_Kaya?= <guncekaya14@gmail.com> writes:
> I think the problem is not associated with you suggestion cause I changed
> both of two parameter type as varchar(by the way, I deleted address column
> and I only have two column that got me crazy!) still doesn't insert any
> data.

There are a lot of moving parts there, but I think probably the one that
is actually failing is that you're passing "400" to a parameter declared
as "money".  There's no implicit integer-to-money cast so that doesn't
work.  (That cast is assignment level which is why failing to cast works
if you insert directly.)

Or at least that's what it appears from your sample call, but I'm confused
about why your error message reads

ERROR:  function cargo.insertinvoice(integer, integer, integer, *unknown,
unknown, unknown*, integer, timestamp with time zone, integer, integer,
money, timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zone, timestamp with
time zone) does not exist

I do not think this message corresponds to the sample call you showed us,
because the whole point is that the eleventh parameter wasn't already of
type "money".

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: parameter type is unknown error
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: parameter type is unknown error