Re: Darwin 1.4 (OS X 10.1) Broken Compile, Snapshot and 7.1.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Darwin 1.4 (OS X 10.1) Broken Compile, Snapshot and 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alex Avriette <a_avriette@acs.org> writes:
> /usr/bin/ld: -undefined error must be used when -twolevel_namespace is in
> effect

All we know at this point is that Apple changed something between 10.0.4
and 10.1.  If you want to look into it and figure out how to fix it,
that'd be great.

Attached is some possibly-relevant info that someone sent in recently.
        regards, tom lane