[HACKERS] Running make check-world in buildfarm (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql:Use SASLprep to normalize passwords for SCRAM authentication.)

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема [HACKERS] Running make check-world in buildfarm (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql:Use SASLprep to normalize passwords for SCRAM authentication.)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/08/2017 04:23 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi> writes:
>> Use SASLprep to normalize passwords for SCRAM authentication.
>
> The test script that this adds appears to fail unless the environment
> selects a UTF8-based locale.  On my RHEL6 machine, I see:
>
> LANG=C make check            fail
> LANG=en_US.iso88591 make check        fail
> LANG=en_US.utf8 make check        ok

Fixed, thanks!

> I'm surprised that more of the buildfarm hasn't fallen over.

Hmm. It looks like none of the buildfarm members are running the
authentication tests. Nor recovery tests, nor subscription tests. We're
missing a trick here, at least some of the buildfarm members really
ought to run "make check-world", we're missing a lot of coverage otherwise.

- Heikki

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild