Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> The fix, as Fabien identified, is to conditionally inject additional CSS
> to be _more_ specific than the first CSS and set the font-size to a
> simple '1em' so the first CSS is not called twice.  I don't think
> 'important!' is necessary but it would be good to test this.

I did not wrote the fix, a JS-guru colleague of mine did, and he argued
that it was useful to fix priorities between competing and contradicting
CSS rules. Now maybe in this particular case it might work without it.

> Attached is a patch that can be applied to pgweb which should fix all of
> this.

Great, the devel doc looks ok now.

--
Fabien.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild