Re: No UUID support on One-Click installer PostgreSQL 9.0.1 64-bit Windows

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: No UUID support on One-Click installer PostgreSQL 9.0.1 64-bit Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Alexia-san.

About it, I was not able to do the support as which various problems are sufficient.
However, It tried hard in order to offer the comfortable environment in windows.
http://www.ossp.org/pkg/lib/uuid/
I have not done putting in the last patch there yet. sorry...
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/
Ralf -san is very busy....

But, I think that Dave is offered by the next release. Please see,
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2010-11/msg00198.php

I appreciate your perseverance.
Thanks.

Regards,