Обсуждение: No UUID support on One-Click installer PostgreSQL 9.0.1 64-bit Windows

No UUID support on One-Click installer PostgreSQL 9.0.1 64-bit Windows

От
Alexia Lau
Дата:
I have installed PostgreSQL 9.0.1 64-bit Windows one-click installer from
EnterpriseDB and noticed that there is no uuid-ossp.dll and uuid-ossp.sql
available.  With PostgreSQL 9.0.1 32-bit Windows one-click installer this is
avaialable.

I found a link below below from a user who indicated that OSSP UUID library
project has to fix the problem for Windows 64-bit.  Does anyone know what
the bug is and the status when this will be avaiable?  Or if there is a
workaround?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4163029/generate-uuid-in-windows-postgresql

The uuid-ossp-module in the contrib, does work on Windows XP 32 bits. The 64
bits version is not available yet, the OSSP UUID library project has to fix
this problem.

Regards,
Alexia

Re: No UUID support on One-Click installer PostgreSQL 9.0.1 64-bit Windows

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi Alexia-san.

About it, I was not able to do the support as which various problems are sufficient.
However, It tried hard in order to offer the comfortable environment in windows.
http://www.ossp.org/pkg/lib/uuid/
I have not done putting in the last patch there yet. sorry...
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/
Ralf -san is very busy....

But, I think that Dave is offered by the next release. Please see,
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2010-11/msg00198.php

I appreciate your perseverance.
Thanks.

Regards,