pgAdmin auto-starting

От Ray O'Donnell
Тема pgAdmin auto-starting
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi all,

Not a problem as such, more a surprise - every time I start my laptop
and log in, a pgAdmin window starts up too. Is this expected behaviour?

I'm using pgAdmin 4 version 3.5, running on Debian Stretch with KDE
Plasma, installed via apt from apt.postgresql.org; pgAdmin is running in
desktop mode.

I know that the pgAdmin server has to start in the background, and
indeed it does because I can see the icon in the system tray; and
everything is working fine. But is it normal for it to open a window on
first login to the computer? There's no entry for it where the KDE docs
say to expect:

   ~/.config/autostart
   ~/.config/plasma-workspace/env

Thanks,