Re: [GENERAL] binary timestamp conversion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] binary timestamp conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
H Hale <hhale21@yahoo.com> writes:
> I save 1970-01-01 00:00:00 and read it back expecting
> the difference between postgres and unix epochs but
> get different results each time.

> (After conversion to host byte order).

Sounds to me like you're picking up garbage rather than the data you
should.  Does your code to fetch the binary value produce correct
answers on an ordinary int8 column?

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] binary timestamp conversion
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] binary timestamp conversion