Issue with insert

От Michael Gould
Тема Issue with insert
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I'm having a issue with a insert

INSERT INTO  iss.citystateinfo
( citystateinfoid, citystate, zipcode, cityname, statecode
)
VALUES ( '31344342-3439-4135-2d32-3044462d3433', 'Orange Park,FL', '32065', 'Orange Park', 'FL'
);

This inserts correctly, however when I view the data the citystate is always
displayed as

Orange Park (FL).  Every row is displayed the same.  I've used PGAdmin to
look at the data, EMS for PostGres and have exported the data to Excel and
they all display the data incorrectly.  This is a issue for us because we
want the user to type in either the zipcode if known to bring back the city
and state, or the city,state to bring back the zipcode.

Any idea's on why this could be happening.  I'm running on Windows 7 x64
using 8.4.2

Best Regards
--
Michael Gould, Managing Partner