Re: Date comparison, user defined operators and magic

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Date comparison, user defined operators and magic
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Petru Ghita <petrutz@venaver.info> writes:
> Hello everybody, I was missing a comparison operator for DATE so I
> wrote one after a really fast look into the documentation.

Huh?

regression=# \do <                                                List of operators  Schema   | Name |        Left arg
type       |       Right arg type        | Result type |     Description

|<    | date                        | date                        | boolean     | less-than...

> So I started to wonder how is this possible because after doing the
> first comparison using the < operator I really wasn't expecting any of
> the other operators to work at all. But they did!

They were all there before.  I doubt it was using yours even in the <
case, because pg_catalog is normally at the front of the search path.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: