Re: DROP DATABASE is interruptible

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: DROP DATABASE is interruptible
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 13 Jul 2023, at 22:52, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2023-07-12 11:54:18 +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

>> Looking more at this I wonder if we in HEAD should make this a bit nicer by
>> extending the --check phase to catch this?  I did a quick hack along these
>> lines in the 0003 commit attached here (0001 and 0002 are your unchanged
>> patches, just added for consistency and to be CFBot compatible).  If done it
>> could be a separate commit to make the 0002 patch backport cleaner of course.
>
> I don't really have an opinion on that, tbh...

Fair enough.  Thinking more on it I think it has merits, so I will submit that
patch in its own thread on -hackers.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: 16beta2 SQL parser: different defaults on absent_on_null
От: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: doc: clarify the limitation for logical replication when REPILICA IDENTITY is FULL