Re: Problem installing extensions on Lion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem installing extensions on Lion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Stefan Schwarzer <stefan.schwarzer@unep.org> writes:
> On Jun 14, 2012, at 3:32 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>> 1) Do the above files actually exist in the above location?

> Yes, the c.h exist in the mentioned location. However, as it does not indicate where it looks for the stdio.h,
perhapsthe problem lies there.

Indeed.  Where did you get the advice to use "-isysroot
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk"?  According to the gcc manual,
that means

     Use DIR as the logical root directory for headers and libraries.
     For example, if the compiler would normally search for headers in
     `/usr/include' and libraries in `/usr/lib', it will instead search
     `DIR/usr/include' and `DIR/usr/lib'.

So basically, that breaks every attempt to use a standard header from
/usr/include, unless the SDK has provided a substitute, which evidently
it mostly doesn't.

[ pokes around on own Mac... ]  Hmm, for me the file
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/usr/include/stdio.h
does exist with reasonably sane-looking contents.  So maybe your problem
is a broken SDK installation.