Re: PANIC: could not create file "pg_xlog/xlogtemp.7884": No space left on device

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PANIC: could not create file "pg_xlog/xlogtemp.7884": No space left on device
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 09/28/2014 05:52 AM, Roopeshakumar Narayansa Shalgar (rshalgar) wrote:
>> 4. I tried with 'archive_command = /usr/bin.true' but still I face the ""pg_xlog/xlogtemp.7884": No space left on
device"issue.

This error message is pretty specific: the OS is telling us we can't have
any more disk space.  If you're sure you're not out of disk space, then
the likely explanation is there's some sort of disk quota in effect.

Сообщение: Re: [SQL] how to see "where" SQL is better than PLPGSQL
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] how to see "where" SQL is better than PLPGSQL