Re: [GENERAL] Encoding problem using pg_dumpall

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Encoding problem using pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> (Hmm, actually it looks like pg_dumpall hasn't got a -E switch,
>> which seems like an oversight.  So you need to fix your locale,
>> or else use pg_dump directly.)

> IIRC, you can't set the windows console to be UTF8.

Ugh.  That seems to raise the priority of having a -E switch quite
a lot.  I'm surprised no one has complained of this before.

I think it should be possible to work around it by setting
PGCLIENTENCODING in the environment, but I dunno how to do that
on Windows.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Encoding problem using pg_dumpall
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Encoding problem using pg_dumpall