Re: Connecting to postgres on OSX from Swift using PostgresClientKit

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Connecting to postgres on OSX from Swift using PostgresClientKit
Дата
Re: Connecting to postgres on OSX from Swift using PostgresClientKit  (howardnews@selestial.com)
Список pgsql-general
On 7/31/22 16:53, howardnews@selestial.com wrote:
> On 2022-07-31 23:42, Rob Sargent wrote:
>> On 7/31/22 16:40, howardnews@selestial.com wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Wondered if anyone had experience connection to pg14.1 running on
>>> OSX using the swift library PostgresClientKit.
>>>
>>> I am having difficulties connecting and hopefully someone can put me
>>> on the right track.

>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Howard Cole
>>> Selestial.com
>>  Maybe add config.host = "localhost"?
> Thanks, tried localhost, 127.0.0.1 and ::128. No joy

What error do you get in the above cases?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Connecting to postgres on OSX from Swift using PostgresClientKit
Сообщение: Re: Connecting to postgres on OSX from Swift using PostgresClientKit